Nova IVI Fertility, New Delhi
Dr. Puneet Rana Arora MBBS, MS, DFFP, MRCOG, ATSM, Sub-fertility & Reproduction - is a Gynaecologist and
Reproductive Medicine (IVF) specialist. Having completed her post-graduation in obstetrics and gynaecology
from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, India, she has worked for a decade in the National Health Service in
UK including training in infertility at the Reproductive Medicine Unit at St. Mary’s Hospital, Manchester.
Simultaneously she also completed her Masters in Reproductive Medicine from the University of Bristol with merit.
Her clinical focus and expertise include:
• IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques and Implantation Failure
• Fertility preservation in cancer patients
• Premature Ovarian Failure
• Male Fertility
Dr. Arora is also a recipient of many certifications and fellowships:
• Advanced Hysteroscopy course, Manchester, UK - 2013
• Embryo Transfer and Pelvic Ultrasound , British Fertility Society, London – 2009-2011
• Assisted Conception Course, RCOG, London - 2009
• Subfertility and Reproductive Endocrinology, RCOG London – 2009
Apart from the above mentioned accolades, Dr. Arora has contributed
significantly to fertility research thanks to numerous articles in
leading medical journals and publications.